Register for the American Heart Association’s online course! Complete the Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers class at your own pace, in the privacy of your own home. When you pass the online examination, bring your certificate to any American Heart Approved Skills Test (find one close to you). There you will demonstrate competence in BLS skills and receive your 2-year American Heart Association provider card.
If you live in South Florida, please follow the following steps:
- Register for the Online BLS Part 1 with Skills Evaluation for $52.
- Receive via email an online key within 24 hours of registration.
- Complete the Online BLS Part 1 Course through the American Heart’s website
- Attend a skills practice session (Part 2) and testing session (Part 3) at a location close to you
- Receive your certification card for the skills testing location.
Don’t forget about our online nursing ceu classes and mandatory requirements.